12/11/10

how was I born?

Daddy, how was I born? 

A little
 boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born ?'  

The 
father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!  YourMom and I first got together in a chat roomon Yahoo.  Then I set up a date via e-mailwith your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.  We sneaked into a secluded room, and googledeach other.  There your mother agreed to adownload from my hard drive.  As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button , nine months later a little Pop-Upappeared that said:  


Scroll down...You'll love this 
....... 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 




mailbox:///home/renette/.thunderbird/hpula3tt.default/Mail/mail.maranatha.co-1.za/Inbox?number=1383684029&part=1.2&filename=image001.gif

'You got Male!
 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment